Frequently Asked Questions
Information about ordering, payment, shipping and general enquiries are available here.
You sure could! Just head on here, and fill in the enquiry form.
You will receive an automatic email confirmation from us once your payment has been processed and a confirmation from BillPlz to confirm a successful transaction. If you failed to receive any type of confirmation via email and are concerned if we have received your order kindly call us at +6012 645 1303 or email us at and we will confirm if we have received your order.
All ready made item(s) are shipped in an express manner. For Peninsular (West) Malaysia, it will take 1-2 days to arrive, we ship even on Saturday & Sunday.
For East Malaysia, it will take approximately 3-5 days to arrive, we ship even on Saturday & Sunday.
For custom made order, within 2 working week after acceptance of quotation.
The cut off time for orders to be processed for next day delivery is 4pm Monday to Saturday. Orders received by us after 4pm will be processed on the next working day. Where orders are received on Sunday will be processed on the next working day i.e Monday with the exception of Selangor’s public holiday. Your goods are shipped with a third party courier usually J&T Express. In the unlikely event that a problem occurs with your delivery, or you do not receive your goods when expected, kindly contact us at Tel: +6012 645 1303 or email: and we will assist to track your order immediately.
Personal Account: ATM/Fund Transfer (Local Bank), Online Banking (FPX)
Business Account: ATM/Bank Transfer (Local Bank), Online Banking (FPX)
For Bulk Orders, 60% deposit is required before processing the order, the remaining 40% will be collected upon delivery or subject to credit term.
We will always respond to your e-mail ASAP. We are operating from Monday to Sunday, 9 a.m to 6 p.m.
If you are looking to order very large quantities or place orders on a regular basis of a particular item we may be able to offer further discounts. Please contact us to discuss your requirements in further details.
All products sold on Easysbox are warrant against manufacturing defects. We do understand that not all of the products are examined on the spot upon delivery, hence, do notify us and send a photo of the defective area(s) to Easysbox support e-mail and we will advise accordingly from there.
– For Ready Made Box, Easysbox only provide replacements to manufacturing defects. Easysbox won’t be liable to defects or damages made by the shipment courier and our customer.
– For Custom Made Box, Easysbox only provide replacements to manufacturing defects or poor quality printing. Easysbox won’t be liable to defects or damages made by the shipment courier and our customer.
In Easysbox, we focus on bringing high quality with almost zero defects to all of our customer.